Sunday 1 March 2015

Floral print statement two piece x Goddiva.co.uk review (and my vintage bike)


Hello everyone!
In the last post I talked about the new Goddiva collection, and today I will show you how I styled my favourite SS15 number!
The Goddiva team was so kind to send me a sample of the stunning floral two piece I couln't take my eyes off at the Pure London show. Once I tried it on I was pleasantly suprised with its top quality. The details of the floral pattern are unique; they look oil painted. Both the skirt and the 3/4 sleeved crop top are true to size and fit perfectly. However, bear in mind that I'm petite, so the top is actually supposed to show a bit of skin (cries). Here I styled it with my silver pointed court heels from Bank Fashion and my camel duster coat from Primark. I have to admit this two piece's versatility is immense, hence there is no way of styling it wrong! It's an easy way of dressing up for special occasions (weddings, birthdays, dates!) or with a pair of low cut docs for a day out. 
Here are some more snaps 







Outfit details & links
Two piece (top & skirt) - Goddiva 
https://goddiva.co.uk/placement-floral-print-stretch-jacquard-mini-skirt-cream.html
Pointed Court Heels - Bank Fashion
 Camel Coat - Primark
Iphone case - Ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221307858603?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=520187674008&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hope you enjoy this post! Do you like my new hair colour? I went brunette again!
Don't forget to give Goddiva a follow on instagram, they're such babes! https://instagram.com/goddivafashion/

Lots of love, Giulia x










No comments:

Post a Comment