Thursday 6 November 2014

Vintage Wide Leg Trousers Love ✿



Hello everyone,
as you might already know I absolutely love shopping in vintage and second hand shops and I found Bristol is a brilliant place for that.



 These shops have such a wide variety that high street shops lack of, and I like to go through all the clothes and think of how much history there is behind them. A while back I found these wide leg sort of peg trousers in brown, and they looked perfect for a classic look, especially if styled with my camel coat from Primark - featured in the previous post :) . I love the contrast between the warm colours of the wide leg trousers and coat and the striped monochrome crop top. I find that the small hand crafted designer clutch from www.paolabonacina.com makes it an outfit suitable for any evening event. The white platforms are something you wouldn't normally pair with these kind of classic tailored trousers, but I think they go surprisingly well together!






Wide Leg Trousers - Vintage Shop in Bristol £15
Crop Top - Tally Weijl £3
Coat - Primark £25
Paola Bonacina Clutch (Custom made) - £30
White Platform Heels - Public Desire

So, what are your opinions on wide leg trousers? Do you know any lovely vintage and independent shops in the Bristol areas? Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Lots of love, Giulia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment