Saturday 25 October 2014

The Perfect Camel Coat ♥‿♥


It happened. Around two weeks ago, I was wondering around Primark in Bristol and I spotted the most perfect coat I'd seen in a while. Needless to say, I fell in love instantly. As you might remember I had been after a duster camel coat for a long time now, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't find what I had in my mind anywhere! 

 

And then I found it, and you won't believe how much I paid for it... Only £25. Apart from being really warm, another amazingly convenient feature of this coat is that the fur is detatchable, and can be used on its own. Thumbs up for Primark!
The dress I'm wearing is a long sleeved number from Pretty Little Thing. I highly suggest you keep looking through their clearance as often as I do ;) 






Coat - Primark £25
Dress - PrettyLittleThing.com £12
Shoes - Public Desire
Bag - Primark

Did you girls find your dream coat that'll keep you warm this season? Hope you enjoyed this post!

♡^▽^♡

Lots of love, Giulia xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment