Sunday 31 August 2014

Wishlist #1 through Polyvore - Warning! A lot of Versace going on here

Hello everyone, yesterday I was playing around on one of my favourite fashion community websites and I created my first wishlist set!
Links throughout the post 

I recently found out that the first online fashion shops were born exactly 20 years ago, the year I was born too -coincidence?? I don't think so ;)- and I can't even start imagining how different my shopping life would be withouth e-commerce.




Wandering around Asos Fashion Finder and Polyvore relaxes me so much, and it's one - if not THE- of my favourite chilling activities. On a rainy Sunday morning, with loads of tea and mini eggs keeping me company.. oh is life so sweet!
Anyways! This one is a pretty random wishlist, as in it has a variety of brands and it's a mixture of clothes, beauty products and things I would just love to own!
So let's have a look at it bit by bit..
The Zara Camel Coat will be this AW must have outwear piece. I actually had a Zara boyfriend blazer in this nude shade last winter and I lost it on a night out in Bristol together with my passport, and let's just say I cried about losing the first! I will definately will be purchasing this, or something very similar.
I think that one of my fave casual outfits would constist of The White Acne Studios Tee, The Ripped Black Skinnies & Monochrome Nikes, even though I can never find the latter in my size!
I recently purchased a tailored super sassy dress from Missguided, but this one is similar and cheaper. Another dress I've actually been after for ages is the For Love & Lemons Antigua Maxi Dress: it's an incredibly stunning and unique dress, totally worth the money! Being a uni student at the moment I'm too skint for it, but I'll get there soon!
On a girls night out, I love wearing denim shorts (can be found on Ebay, even though I will be trying to make a DIY post about them very soon!) & a pastel bralet. This Versace Cropped Jacket would totally make this simple outfit a killer one. I do love wearing my Versace jacket, but only when sober considering my record! I saw the baby blue Dark Pink bralet on Marnie during a new episode of Geordie Shore (sorry not sorry) and I fell in love. It's actually a co-ordinate which makes it even more wonderful.
And yes, I couldn't resist the mainstreamness of the MK 'Jet set' tote. It's such a stunningly simple bag, I would wear it every single day!
What would you guys put in your  wishlist? Are there any AW14 numbers you just can't keep your eyes off? I'd love to know!
P.S. If you are a Versace fanatic like I am, you should definately watch this Versace style ice bucket challenge, lol.


Lots of love, Giulia xxx


2 comments:

  1. The jet set tote bag is on my wishlist too! It's just so effortless and simple! I love those nikes! I have been after some monochrome blazers for a while but can't seem to get my hands on them!
    Great post :)

    Aimée | www.aimeeleighmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! Where from? I personally love blazers, especially white ones! xxx

      Delete