Monday 22 September 2014

First Day of Uni: Comfy Chic


Hello everybody! I have been very busy this last week as I moved back to uni, and went out every single day with my girls - this resulting in the worst sore throat I had in aaaages!


Anyway, today was my first day of actual lectures. I always struggle putting outfits together for first days in general, but this time I decided to be an organized geek and planned the outfit in advance. This Primark dark grey dress is so versitile. I used it on its own with some very high heels for a night out and today with tights for an academic environment. It's only 6 pounds, therefore I got it in different shades as I couldn't resist... Bargain! The material is so soft and it hides all the imperfections. This gorgeous bag is what makes the outfit. It was crafted by Italian artisans -http://www.mauropoiatti.it - and it's very special to me as my mother gifted me it.
I would recommend investing in a similar bag for uni as I'm no backpack girl, and my other bags do not have enough room for all my books, notes and snacks!
 Here are more pictures:








Dress: Primark
Bag: Mauro Poiatti Leathers
Flatforms: Primark
Earrings & Ring: Claire's
Nail Varnish: MUA (only £1 and it's lush)
Kimono: New Look
What did you guys wear on your first uni day? Did you keep it simple or planned something fancy?
I would love to hear your opinions! Hope you enjoyed this post and was somewhat useful for you.

Lots of love, Giulia xxx










8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Really chic and unique, makes me wish I was going to uni!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, your blog is brill xx

      Delete
  2. Just did a post on being comfy at school! can totally relate!
    Love your look!

    Kaitlyn xo

    www.thetrendytea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, perfect for uni! xx

    www.thissavagebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    UK//FASHION AND EEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy, love your outfit everything goes so well together. I really like the dress and your bag. xx

    ReplyDelete