Saturday 27 September 2014

Oversized & Duster Coat SEASON + How the celebs wear it!


Hello everyone!
These last days I've been obsessing over so many gorgeous coats both online and on the high street, loving epecially the duster and oversized ones. My Istragram feed seems to be invaded by snaps of bloggers and celebs styling up these super chic outwear numbers. In this post you will find a (wish)list my faves and all the links of where you can find them!



From Lowest to Highest Price:
                                                       New Look Orange Duster £30

I know, the last four prices -they are after all high end couture pieces - are actually unspeakable but a girl can dream right? 
Now let's see how our fave celebs styled these beauties!

 The Jenners


Kim & Kourt


Ashley Olsen & Cara - Totally crushing on Ashley's look, those loafers are lush!

Solange (killin it) & Erin Andrews


So who do you think wore it best? Would you say any of this celebs did it wrong? I'd love to know your opinions!
Thank you for reading, if you're lusting over this coat trend too but unsure of what to choose I hope this was useful :)

Lots of love, Giulia xxx




8 comments:

  1. They all look amazing, but I love the way the Jenner girls wear this look. So fresh and modern! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree ;) I already follow you hun, your blog is brill xxx

      Delete
  2. I actually really like Cara's look and Kourtney's.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love duster jackets! I really want one, hopefully I'd be able to pull it off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete