Tuesday 14 October 2014

Feel like a unicorn on a night out!


I know, weird title. But doesn't this super cute pastel number remind you of a unicorn?!?
In today's post I'll talk about how versatile little bodycon dresses can be.



I've been after this dress for ages but couldn't really afford it, however the other day there was 20% off anything on PrettyLittleThing.com thanks to UniDays - INCLUDING items on sale! I was lucky enough to find my size still in stock. I got it for a tenner - bargain! I wanted to wear it out as soon as I got it, and so I did. The material is is kind of thick, I think is called 'scuba fabric'. I actually love this material as it's figure-hugging but hides all the chubby parts that you don't want to show - I'm sure you all will know what I'm talking about! I was mostly worried about the boob part, but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised by how supportive the upper part is, there was no need to wear anything else under it at all.
Even if I did like the look of it on its own, I didn't feel confident enough to pull it off on a night out. This is why I folded it up on the inside and tucked it into high waisted loose shorts. Because the material is so thick, you can't really see any unaesthetic creases and the dress magically turned into a leotard looking top!







Pastel Dress - PrettyLittleThing.com
Shorts - NastyGal
Holographic Flats - BANK Fashion
Mini Clutch - Armani Jeans

Lots of love, Giulia xxx


2 comments: